Delivery Terms and Conditions
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN LONDON* MONDAY TO FRIDAY
On orders of just £100 or above – order by 12pm for next day service
Saturday delivery is a before 1pm service with extra cost***
Delivery is between 9am and 6pm – goods may be left by instruction
For orders of less than £100 or 12 bottles we charge just £12.75 excluding vat within London*. We hope you understand delivering wine is not like delivering clothes or books, which explains the higher cost than you may anticipate.
*London postcodes (zone 1): CR, E, EC, HA, KT, N, NW, SE, SW, TW, UB, W, WC.
**For delivery prices of more than 12 bottles (per case of 12) and for the rest of the UK, please click here for the full delivery tariff.
***Saturday deliveries will take place on an ad-hoc basis at £30 plus VAT on top of the standard delivery charge for the specified area. Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and a we will contact you regarding your order.
Free delivery excludes en primeur, under bond deliveries, some fine wine offers; additional charges may apply if better packaging or insurance is advised and in special circumstances.
Subject to Terms and Conditions:
1. Prices: the prices are marked alongside each item. All prices are excluding VAT.
2. Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice.
3. Minimum Order: There is no minimum order. The minimum order for free delivery is £100 or more within London from Monday to Friday only.
4. Standard delivery terms: For next day delivery, confirmed order details must be received by 11:30am the day before. SippersandSpitters will not be held responsible for delivery failures beyond our reasonable control.
5. Any indication as to when wines will be available for delivery or collection is an estimate only and is not intended to be binding.
6. Payment terms: Payment is due with order. Credit terms are occasionally extended to trade buyers. In this case payment is due in full by the end of the month following the month in which the goods are delivered. We reserve the right to withdraw credit facilities on overdue accounts and charge interest daily at the rate of 1.5% per month on outstanding amounts.
6. Breakages: All goods should be examined at the time of delivery. Please notify us of any discrepancies, shortages or damage within 48 hours of delivery. Damaged bottles and packaging should be kept for inspection please.
7. We do not accept liability for the condition of the wine in the bottle. With older wines it is quite normal to find that individual bottles can mature, improve, and decline in taste at different times.
8. Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any failure to meet our obligations occasioned by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.